Compton Family Ice Arena Rules and Responsibilities
Anyone using the Compton Family Ice Arena facility, regardless of age, is expected to understand and follow the rules listed below.
- Banned Substances/Items. Alcoholic beverages, drugs and illegal substances of any kind are prohibited from being brought into or possessed in the Compton Family Ice Arena, except alcoholic beverages may be served by the University within the Compton Family Ice Arena in accordance with applicable University policy. Smoking is prohibited in the Compton Family Ice Arena at all times. Firearms and all other weapons are prohibited in any area of the Compton Family Ice Arena at all times. Littering in the Compton Family Ice Arena is prohibited.
- Safety. Compton Family Ice Arena officials reserve the right to eject any person(s) from the premises who does not comply with these rules or who is otherwise engaging in unruly, threatening, disruptive, or dangerous behavior.
- Food and Beverage. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the building. All food and beverage concessions will be operated through the Compton Family Ice Arena. Food and beverage is prohibited on the ice at all times.
- Property. The University is not responsible for lost property. Contact the Pro Shop for inquiries about lost items.
- Ticket. Ticket is a revocable license. User accepts risk or injury. Every person regardless of age must have ticket for admission into University facilities for reserved seat events.
- Video/Cameras. No Bearer may produce or disseminate in any form a “real-time” description or video transmission of the Event (i) for commercial or business use, or (ii) in any manner that constitutes, or is intended to provide or is promoted or marketed as, a substitute for radio, television or video coverage of such Event. Photos of the Event may be taken by Bearer and distributed solely for personal use (and such photographs shall not be licensed, used, or sold commercially, or used for any commercial or business purpose).